From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-21 06:53:33

There's a time for worrying about what's in the standard, and there's a time
for looking at what's going to work well in the contexts in which Boost is
deployed. At this point I think it almost doesn't matter what the standard
says about headers, especially since it says so little with any definitive
clarity. I think Boost should do what other "similar" libraries do, whatever
that is. We ought to look at how things like tools.h++, QT, etc. get used.

-Dave