From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-22 12:46:54

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan'l Miller" <optikos_at_[hidden]>

> By the way Victor A. Wagner Jr, I find your socio-politically-motivated
signature line very offensive and thoroughly inappropriate for Boost.
Please remove it. Please ensure that it will not appear in any of your
future postings to Boost.

> > Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
> > PGP RSA fingerprint = 4D20 EBF6 0101 B069 3817 8DBF C846 E47A
> > PGP D-H fingerprint = 98BC 65E3 1A19 43EC 3908 65B9 F755 E6F4 63BB 9D93
> > The five most dangerous words in the English language:
> > "There oughta be a law"

Dan'l,

Your high-handed tone with Victor, and earlier with Beman, are out of line.
Cool it, please.

Also, AFAICT there's nothing wrong with Victor's signature as far as Boost
guidelines are concerned. If you want to object to his signature on
personal grounds, feel free, but please leave Boost out of it.

Thank you,
Dave