From: William E. Kempf (williamkempf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-23 09:55:42

Several links are broken, though that's probably just due to how you posted?
Is there a reason the FAIL for GNU GCC 3.1/test_thread isn't hyper linked?
It's the only FAIL/WARN that I can find that isn't.

The report is nice... if we could get daily (or at least frequent... I've
come to love continuous integration) runs with postings somewhere it would
make finding and fixing bugs so much easier. Especially for some of us who
lack access to some of the compilers/platforms.

Any chance you could post the XML the report was based on?

Bill Kempf