From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-24 04:12:10

> so there is no rebind member unless _STLP_MEMBER_TEMPLATE_CLASSES is
> defined. BTW I suspect that the test you are referring to does not rely on
> this member - however other boost code (notably regex) does do so, as > does
> the config test for BOOST_NO_STD_ALLOCATOR.

You are right. config_test is failing. But, maybe we should use different guard macro then? Something like BOOST_NO_STD_ALLOCATOR_REBIND?

Cause AFAIK allocator widely used ever without rebind. And this facility is usefull with sunpro compiler. Particularly Boost.Function would work.

Gennadiy.

A free email account your friends will never forget!
Get YOURNAME_at_[hidden] at http://www.emailaccount.com/

Promote your group and strengthen ties to your members with email_at_[hidden] by Everyone.net http://www.everyone.net/?btn=tag