From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-26 05:48:52

Joerg,

>I've just committed the current ublas version to boost CVS.
>
>Change log:
>
>- file names changed according to the review
>- namespace changed according to the review
>- macro names changed according to the review
>- some implementation improvements according to the review
>- some bugfixes

Where do you stand in terms of being ready to merge into the main CVS
trunk?

It is time to start getting the next Boost release ready. I was planning to
suggest we work on odds-and-ends for a few more days, and then branch for
release around August 1st. While it would be nice if ublas was included,
if it just isn't going to be ready then you should wait on the main trunk
CVS merge until after the Boost release.

--Beman