From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-30 14:55:37

This test suite is most promising, but I feel a strong need for some
timestamping of the test and of the sources files modification date
if this is possible. Surely this is the minimum 'Good Practice'?

Do you plan for this to be managed outside the test?

Or can you suggest how it should be done, portably of course!

I've posted a question asking for advice on how,
to pass on to Gennadiy, but no suggestions.

Is this really an intractable problem?

Paul

Dr Paul A Bristow, hetp Chromatography
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]