From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-07-30 15:01:43

The Win32 Regression Tests are being updated daily, or more often if a lot
of CVS changes are being committed.

See http://www.esva.net/~beman/jam_regr.html

I've mentioned this several times in recent postings, but Dave Abrahams
asked that I post again so that we can be sure enough people are looking at
the tests.

Several of the reporting features that have been requested have now been
implemented. For example, click-through to library errors and the ability
to request a test always link to run messages, even on success.

Three different status tables are now being generated each run (full
results, only those with messages, and failures only). I'm starting to
think about how to generate an additional table which shows only tests with
a status change since a prior report.

--Beman