From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-02 12:18:05

On Thursday 01 August 2002 12:37 pm, Douglas Gregor wrote:
> I've just placed a 3-state boolean type in the sandbox, available here:
>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/
>boost/tribool.hpp?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

There's an update in the sandbox now that contains Henrik's Borland fixes, so
more and corrected testcases, and documentation. The documentation is here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/libs/utility/doc/tribool.html?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/html

There have been many suggested names for the 'indeterminate' value, but I
haven't changed anything yet in the hope that we will reach a concensus in
the near future. My vote is on "unknown".

        Doug