From: Steven Kirk (steven.kirk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-06 08:31:52

Hi,

Could you let me know the status of the new-style boost.function library on
Borland C++? I realise it is not working at the moment, but is it likely
that the new style will ever work properly on borland, or should I stick to
the boost::functionN variants? As far as I can tell from attempting to get
the latest function.hpp from CVS working, borland does not correctly
recognise function types, but I'm no expert on these matters.

PS, I have managed to hack function.hpp enough to get the old functionN
style to work with bcc. Like I say, it's a hack and right now I don't have
any time to do any more work to tidy it up, but if you would like to see
what I did then by all means I can post the updated file to the list.