From: Eric Woodruff (Eric.Woodruff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-07 16:44:03

Absolving platform-specific SOURCE dependencies has nothing to do with the
interface that aims to be standardized.

boost also aims to be practical, and despite standardization, many users
will likely continue to use the boost libraries above alternative
implementations of the standard boost hopes to create. So I don't see how
anything you said is relevant.