From: Gustavo Guerra (gustavobt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-08 11:24:20

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

> Can you think of a use where knowledge at the header level is required
> rather than the library level?

Yes. When I need to use some part of boost in some project where I
don't have boost installed, I usually make a subset of just what I need.
That includes subsetting at the intra-library level also.
For example, normally I only copy the parts of Boost.Config relative
to the compilers and platforms I will use.

I usually have to chase down manually all these dependencies. An
updated dependency table with all the headers would help a lot.

Gustavo Guerra