From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-12 10:17:50
At 10:17 AM 8/12/2002, William E. Kempf wrote:
>> By the time I read the above, I'd already guessed that was what you had
>> done and added a line to status/Jamfile.
>Actually, now that I get the opportunity to test on another machine I'm
>finding some issues with recent changes as well. I'll get the kinks
>> That resulted in a link error
>> Unresolved external 'init_unit_test_suite(int, char * *)'
>Did you check in the status/Jamfile? I'll probably be able to fix that
Yes, I added:
That seems correct, and it caused the library to build as expected.
Since this is the first use of the full framework in status/Jamfile
testing, my guess is there is some minor glitch in what is being included
in the library.
Right now I'm just finishing the first pass through all the failures,
clearing those where the problem is obvious, and skipping those where I
don't instantly see the fix.
That has cleared most problems. I've gotten regex, tokenizer, and several
others working since the regression tests were posted earlier this morning.
I'll take a break to do some other work now, and see if Gennadiy posts any
fixes in the meantime.
Probably rerun the full tests again later today.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk