From: Eric Woodruff (Eric.Woodruff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 10:58:01

I was referring to Josuitti's STL reference. Maybe it's just the wording /
writing style, but I can't stand it and I found some of it to be incomplete
if it is to be used for anything besides leisure. I have to give the book
some credit though, because the STL is quite complicated, and some
references to tend to contradict eachother.

I just seemed to make more progress with an online search engine.