From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 11:16:51

From: "Terje Slettebø" <tslettebo_at_[hidden]>

> And MPL has a uniform iterator interface. _This_kind of uniformity, a
> uniformity of interface (rather than implementation, such as standardising
> on _one_ sequence), ensures interoperability, removes duplication, and
keeps
> the design open-ended. Oh, and did I mention you get a free doll, as well?
> :) And a picture of the company president. :) Furthermore, there's a
30-day
> money-back guarantee. Uh, come to think of it, it's free already, never
> mind. :)

Does MPL have an uniform iterator interface? Many MPL algorithms take
sequences, not iterators. You can make a sequence out of two iterators,
true, but what kind of sequence does this produce? MPL sequences have
different characteristics. If you sort the first half of a sequence S, what
properties does the resulting sequence have?