From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-13 15:24:27

> No, and I'm pretty sure this is in part why MPL uses sequences instead
> of iterators: the algorithms that produce new sequences generally take
> an empty version of the new sequence as an input, and "append" their
> results to it.

Is this MPL's way of having OutputIterators? I have to admit that
converting iterators to sequences is not what I first expected. Also,
I didn't see iterator_range that Terje mentions anywhere in the MPL
docs, so I wasn't even sure if there was a uniform way to convert
iterators to sequences. Anyway, now that I know this, I can write some
more MPL. I guess right now, the code is still the final reference. :(

Dave