From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 15:45:09

David Abrahams wrote:

>I don't know what you mean; you've done the best analysis I've seen to
>date. Headers found through -isystem should be allowed to contain C++ code!

At the time I was thinking that perhaps -isystem should not set
different line number flags at all, but upon checking the docs again I
see that it does call for special treatment of headers, at least with
regard to warnings. My question now though is the following: should the
boost libraries be treated specially with respect to warnings? Does
using -isystem inhibit detection of warnings that are otherwise valid?

I will try out the patch and submit a bug report. Thanks for the quick
help on this.

ron