From: Rozental, Gennadiy (Gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-14 16:25:31

> I don't think anyone is considering stylesheets as excluded from "plain
> html". I can't imagine any circumstance under which stylesheets can cause
> problems.

I brought this to the discussion, since Ron had a problen with external html
to ps convertor, whch I presume were caused but usage of external
stylesheets. I hope this is not a reason to ban stylesheets.

> You can't say the same for JavaScript, er... ECMAScript, since
> that relies on DOM support that still varies drastically from browser to
> browser.

That is why I introduced special level that guard me from thouse
diffirencies. That should allow me to work on most of current browsers. BTW
for ie I do not rely on DOM support.

> Bill Kempf

Gennadiy.