From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-15 10:00:22

At 08:56 AM 8/15/2002, Beman Dawes wrote:

>The Win32 regression tests will be run several times a day, depending on
>activity, until the 1.29.0 release is complete.
>
>See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html and
>particularly
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html
>
>In the twelve hours or so since the last run, the great bulk of the
>Boost.Test warnings have been fixed, and a number of other problems were
>cleared too. I didn't have to manually kill any tests.
>
>But there is one worrisome issue: looking at the bjam output log, it
>appears that there were many Boost.Test compile failures. See example
>below.
>
>How could the many tests that depend on Boost.Test pass if the Boost.Test

>library isn't being built? Is it possible that bjam is failing to
>recognize this, and using the residue library from the previous run?

To workaround the bjam problems, I've rerun all builds and tests. Results
at the above location.

Note that I first added #include <iterator> in
boost/test/detail/unit_test_config.hpp. I didn't update CVS as I'm not at
all sure that is the best file for the addition. I'll let Gennadiy make
the permanent fix.

--Beman