From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-17 11:01:38

At 05:17 AM 8/17/2002, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> Give it a try.
>>
>> --Beman
>
>Coud you remind, where I can see the latest regression test results,
>please.

See http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html and
particularly
http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-diff.html

>Do we have a reference on boost site?

Yes, associated with the entry for each platform, on the Compiler Status
page. I'll add an overall description and link, to make it a bit more
obvious.

> BTW is there doc described how to run
>bjam based regresion tests to get compiler status pages?

Not yet. Part of the problem is that compiler status reporting depends on
the Filesystem Library, which isn't scheduled for formal review until a
month from now. It is in the sandbox, however. That whole system is still
experimental, although it seems to be working fairly well.

--Beman