From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-20 15:27:28

Per requests from Jeremy and Toon, I've updated .../more/regression.html in
CVS with a description of how to run version 3 (the new version) of the
Boost regression tests and reports. The version 2 description is still
included, because some users will not transition right away.

The description is pretty sparse, but it should serve to point people in
the right direction, particularly those who already have some understanding
of running bjam, getting files out of the sandbox, etc.

Once the Filesystem Library gets reviewed, assuming it is accepted, we will
move all the bits-and-pieces into the regular boost distribution, and that
should make it easier for those wishing to run the compiler status reports.

--Beman