From: Magnus Lidbom (magnus_lidbom_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-20 18:10:59

Visual C++ .NET doesn't have support for partial template specialization.
It's supposed to appear in 7.1
Source:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=%23XYOQ1vxB
HA.1920%40tkmsftngp04

I'm not sure if that makes it 100% official but it was an MS employee saying
it so It's probably for real.

/Magnus