From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-22 06:48:58

> Hi, I am trying to compile the signal tests from the current CVS state on
> the Borland compiler but I am getting a "Unresolved external '_main'"
error
> at link time. As far as I can see this is because the signals test files
are
> using the BOOST_INCLUDE_MAIN macro to include the main function and this
is
> not (as yet) supported in the new test library. But looking at the
> regression logs on sourceforge, this problem doesn't exist - what am I
doing
> wrong?

Assuming that you're building from the IDE you will need to add some files
from the boost test lib to get this to link:

compile all the files that are *not* named *main.cpp in libs/test/src into a
static lib and add that to your project along with
libs/test/src/test_main.cpp.

Having just said that, it seems that someone has recently broken the signals
lib under Borland (it used to compile OK, but doesn't at present), anyone
any ideas?

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm