From: spamjunk (spamjunk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-25 07:49:32

Its in the files section of the Boost Users' Group on Yahoo.

Supplying just the type does not provide the class enough information.
Types in C++ do not carry ranging information. Unless classes (maybe with
traits) were used, there would be no why to tell the template that the set
had, for example, 10 members.