From: spamjunk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2002-08-27 14:39:42

I'm sorry. Friends tell me my correspondence always sounds defensive, though I
rarely take offense and I welcome constructive criticism. I'm just trying to
get a handle on what you are saying. You obviously have a better background in
this area than I. I took mostly Calculus in college, with some courses in such
things as Discrete Logic and First Order Predicate Calculus.

Actually, my set is stored internally the same way Pascal's set is usually
stored (for better or worse).

I get the impression that you think the class requires a "small" set of
elements, such as maybe the number of bits in a machine word (if I'm wrong, skip
over my blather). This is not the case. You are only limited by memory and the
limits of the int type (2^31 - 1 elements possible on a 32-bit machine).

I also get the impression that you think adding iterators to the class (a
project for later) would be ill-advised. I would love to hear you thoughts on this.

Thanks,

Rich Herrick