From: Victor A. Wagner, Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-29 02:22:30

At Wednesday 2002/08/28 11:07, you wrote:
>Victor,
>
>I hope you were not including me in that crowd of "all-too-concrete" C
>junkies... I am as abstract as they come.
>
>I just know that your "C junkies" expect certain behavior from what they
>call sets. I wish people would be more interested in abstracts instead
>of "neat language tricks". But, unfortunately, the attractive power of
>certain C++ constructs, such as templates, sometimes lead to clever
>tricks instead of proper abstraction.
>
>And, yes, the STL set is definitely more than a set with its "implicit"
>order. Unfortunately.
>
>/David
[deleted]
Nah, I saw what I thought was Rick taking a beating and thought I'd chime
in.... in his defense
Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
PGP RSA fingerprint = 4D20 EBF6 0101 B069 3817 8DBF C846 E47A
PGP D-H fingerprint = 98BC 65E3 1A19 43EC 3908 65B9 F755 E6F4 63BB 9D93
               "There oughta be a law"