From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-29 12:13:00

I've got dynamic_bitset stable now so things are a go from my point of
view.

Cheers,
Jeremy

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Beman Dawes wrote:
bdawes> At 09:27 AM 8/29/2002, Carl Daniel wrote:
bdawes>
bdawes> >So, a 1.29 release in the first week of September perhaps?
bdawes>
bdawes> I guess the best way to answer that is to ask Boost developers: Is
bdawes> your code stable? Are there any show stopper bugs you need to be
bdawes> fix? Any serious outstanding docs problems?
bdawes>
bdawes> This morning's Win32 regression tests are available at
bdawes> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-index.html
bdawes>
bdawes> Of particular interest is
bdawes> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-win32-fail.html.
bdawes> These are just the tests that are failing (except for config_info,
bdawes> which is always reported because of the important of its output.)
bdawes>
bdawes> Are there any tests failing that really should be fixed before a
bdawes> release?
bdawes>
bdawes> --Beman

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608