From: Gilles J. Seguin (segg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-08-31 11:46:57

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

Does this idea, is an automated tool like Source-Navigator
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/sourcenav/>
I beleive the parser is not strong enough for parsing template.

Front end parsing can be done, see idea like
<http://www.gccxml.org/HTML/Index.html>

Is this the wright direction ?
Are such tools desirable for boost ?

If it is, we know that such a tool produces massive database.
My understanding is that we need a "view", in the data base sense.

>From there, it is easy to understand that utilities for software
analysis tool is close.