From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-01 17:24:11

Dave,

It is not about me believing that Carlo's tool is supposed to demangle
C++ names, it is a fact, or, what do you think it is supposed to do?

That is what I meant by the focusing on that functionality, instead of
on memory allocation.

And, you do have (Boost) muscles, which was underlined by you telling me
to cool down, when I suggested that tools should focus on the prime
functionality.

Thanks,

David