From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-03 05:27:25

I suppose the old regression tests do not work anymore ?
I get some failiures due to main not being defined (because in the test
program it's 'test_main') and some other symbols from the unit_test_framework.

ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol:
.boost::test_toolbox::detail::test_and_continue_impl(bool,const
boost::test_toolbox::detail::wrapstrstream&,const
char*,int,bool,boost::unit_test_framework::report_level)
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .main

I'm switching to the new regression tests but at the same time I wanted to do
a quick comparison of my upgraded compiler using the old framework.

toon