From: David Cattarin (dittoC_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-04 15:39:24

Hi Andreas,

Sorry, I'm late to the party. ;)

I've been doing some reading on Boost. I know we've already discussed
the differences in our approaches in comp.lang.c++.moderated, so I won't
go into that here. However, after looking through the BGL, I think it is
a great candidate for representing an FSM. Add in the right traversal
policy (take into account guards) plus functors for Actions and Guards,
and you are basically done.

What are your thoughts?
Dave