From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 01:31:58

On Thursday, September 5, 2002, at 10:02 PM, Andreas Huber wrote:
> The lack of interest for my proposal here at boost made me
> think more about your approach to FSMs.

I don't think it's the lack of interest, more likely a lack of free
time ;).
I, for one, would love to see a generic FSM framework, along the
lines of the requirements you've posted, here in Boost.

> Maybe everyone thinks a boost FSM should be
> dynamically configurable?

I can't answer for everyone, but personally I happened to be interested
in exactly the same sub-domain your proposal is dealing with, and I
think I'll have something to contribute as well.
Please keep working on it!

Aleksey