From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 10:14:09

Peter,

The first argument, of being "STL-compatible" is reasonable, the second
is not. I argue that the user should be aware that he is dealing with a
partial order (if the order is such, such as '<' being subset) when
coding, so, yes, he might be forced to change the logic (in this case
control flow) when going from a total to a partial order...

/David