From: David Bergman (davidb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-06 11:19:04

I could object to A == A being indeterminate, though, which is the case
with the "forall"-definition.

You could also look at an earlier post by Joel, where he uses, as an
example, "exists"-definitions, which do the contrary, i.e., expand
instead of contract.

I do object in contracting '==' so that ' A == A ' becomes non-true.
IMEHO, that is contracting too far (or, in other words, being too
cautious)

A naive question: what is the benefit of using tribools in this interval
domain?

/David