From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-09 09:51:35

Re: [boost] Arbitrary Magnitude Integer -- patch to fix index.html

Jeff Garland wrote:

>I have attached a patch for the libs/boost-sandbox/bigint/index.html to correct a number of html errors that were causing my
>browser to render the document with strange fonts.  Basically most of the anchors were missing the </a>.

Thanks a lot Jeff.  I've applied the patch to bigint in the boost
sandbox.  Now I wonder about the validity of the rest of the boost
documentation.  I used another piece of boost documentation as a
template for mine, which suggests that it too may have similar problems.

ron