From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-12 07:26:45

I fixed some bugs in my implementation of 'any'. Latest version can be
downloaded from:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/cpp-experiment/any-1-02-beta.tar.gz?download

Tests compile and run successfully with g++ 2.96, g++ 3.2 and Borland C++
5.7 (Kylix3 IDE). Unfortunately, tests still crash if compiled with Intel
6.0. But old tests (boost_1_28_0/libs/any/any_test.cpp) passed for all
these compilers. Can somebody tests this 'any' for other popular compilers?

Now, I'm going to start studying new boost test library and then rewrite
test program. Next, I should change the documentation. And finally, I can
request for a formal review. I hope I can do this within one week.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Nasonov