From: Yitzhak Sapir (yitzhaks_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-12 09:20:03

I think it is, and even suggested something like it. My suggestion involved only one bound side and numeric bounds, though. In fact, I'm not sure two sided bounds are necessary once you have functors. I have some ideas of how to do this, and I think after reading your suggestions, I also think it would be worth supporting both numeric and functor bounds.