From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-16 04:14:29

STL includes normalized all over Boost.Test.

But I still think that we will need BOOST_NO_CSTD_.. defined.
To use compatibility library we will need to put it front of other includes
for all the test modules as well as Boost.Test build Jamfile . That will
require
<whatever IRIX toolset name is><*><include>../../compatibility/cpp_c_headers
Is it correct?

BTW it's not very convenient since affect many rules invocation in
status/Jamfile and other test Jamfiles. In status/Jamfiles we could
introduce rule like this:

rule run_with_boost_test ( test_file : boost-test-component )
{
    run test_file <lib>../libs/test/build/$(boost-test-component)
     : #test-files
     : <whatever IRIX toolset name
is><*><include>../../compatibility/cpp_c_headers
}

And use it instead of run.

Gennadiy.