From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-16 07:28:56

> The updated linux regression tests are at:
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-linux.html
>
> There are a number of failures that could be fixed:
>
> The date-time library isn't building with gcc2.95 or Borland's Kylix, there
> are two issues: the constructor for bad_weekday is causing problems, and for
> gcc2.95 the Jamfile is buggy:
>
> currently you have:
>
> local DATE_TIME_INCLUDES = <include>$(BOOST_ROOT)
> <sysinclude>$(BOOST_ROOT)
> <include>../../..
> <include>../../../boost ;
>
> when really only
>
> local DATE_TIME_INCLUDES = <include>$(BOOST_ROOT)
>
> would probably do, the last of these (<include>../../../boost ) is causing
> particular problems though, as it's causing gcc to find the directory
> boost/utility rather than the std header <utility>.

Thanks for figuring that out. I noticed this awhile back and it was
less than obvious to me what was happening. I've checked in a fix for
the Jamfile. I also changed the name of the library to remove the
redundant 'lib' in the name. And I have checked in changes to
explicitly construct an std::string for greg_weekday and others.
Hopefully this will resolve the Kylix problems.

Thanks,

Jeff