From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-17 07:07:07

Hi there,

I just encountered something strange with the bjam based regression
tests. I executed the following command in the status subdirectory:

bjam -a -sTOOLS=vacpp -sBUILD=debug preprocessor

I got two test failures concerning the test "list" and "facilities".

bjam tells me:

...found 218 targets...
...updating 26 targets...
<snip>
...failed updating 2 targets...
...updated 24 targets...

Next, I execute the same command again, this time without the -a flag.

bjam -sTOOLS=vacpp -sBUILD=debug preprocessor

Now I get

...found 218 targets...
...using 11 temp targets...
...updating 11 targets...
<snip>
...updated 11 targets...

It doesn't repeat the two failed tests and only reports success for the
remaining tests. I guess this isn't working as it is supposed to, is it?

Markus