From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-17 07:51:04

What are we doing with 1.29.0? I thought we were stabilizing the codebase for
a release soon, but apparently that's not the case because the MPL/type
traits merge is not something we would do right before a release...

I would strongly prefer to have wrapped up 1.29.0 this week, released, then
gone on with destabilizing merges. We haven't released since May, and there
are already a huge number of changes (6 new libraries, with major upgrades to
3 other libraries); on the personal side, I really want the Function changes
to get out into a released version of Boost before the proposal is discussed
in Santa Cruz so that the new syntax is available in a stable version of
Boost.

        Doug