From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-18 10:11:44

From: "Gennaro Prota" <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]>

> Either you are kidding or you have never used WebCVS. It's exactly the
> same than going to any web address. If picking the files from the Web
> is too much time then I think the author of the proposal could
> distribute it to the members, but I don't see why the boost library
> should do a release for that reason.

Sheesh, give it a rest!

Nobody said Boost was going to "do a release for that reason". I just said
that we'd work with Doug to try to make a release happen around the time he
wanted. There are lots of reasons to do that, not least that we have
accepted libraries which will be ready then.

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting