From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-19 13:29:05

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:53:24 -0400, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

>Yes, agreed, but that makes it all the more imperative that we find a good
>way to report dependencies.
>
>Using headers as the dependency metric isn't working. We need to figure
>how to make a "library dependency" metric work.

But what is the purpose? From what I read in /libs/hdr_depend.html the
purpose of the header table is to inform the user about what headers
are included by a certain boost header. No metrics in a strict sense,
just physical dependency information. Of course if we want to express
other kinds of dependencies things change.

Genny.