From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-19 15:15:13
At 07:06 PM 9/18/2002, Beman Dawes wrote:
>I would like to branch for release tomorrow, Thursday, September 18,
>sometime after noon, US East Coast time.
>If that is a problem for any developers, please say so before then.
I've been trying to do the branch for an hour now:
cvs server: [13:02:24] waiting for anoncvs_boost's lock in
SourceForge support request submitted.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk