From: Jaap Suter (J.Suter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-19 21:30:18

Hello,

apparently there was some interest in the geometric algebra library. I
managed to wrap it all up in a zip file which can be downloaded here:

or:
http://jaap.flipcode.com/ga/clifford.zip

The documentation can be browsed directly by clicking here:
http://jaap.flipcode.com/ga/index.html

But before you download or read anything, please be aware of the poor
quality of the documentation. I am in the middle of an immigration to
Canada, so I didn't have time to put much work into it. I'm just releasing
the source now because I hope somebody appreciates it enough to possibly
help me out the future.

Also, the code should not be taken as a full geometric algebra library. In
fact, it is quite the opposite. Its current state is just a proof of
concept, and a core upon which a richer interface can be build. That's why I
need your help with design decisions, and possibly implementation.

That is, if you're still interested after seeing my code :) hehe.

By the way, the source is only tested on the Intel compiler. Sorry about
that.

Regards,

Jaap Suter