From: Maxim Shemanarev (mcseem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-20 19:35:53

Well, it's not on-topic, because I asked about what the BOOST guidelines
would suggest and what BOOST (not lang.c++) people think about it in the
aspect of potential inclusion some of my code into the BOOST library. So,
the question is not about C++, the question is about how I should behave if
I want to get less criticism about my coding style :-)