From: Björn Karlsson (Bjorn.Karlsson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-26 05:43:44

> From: Markus Schöpflin [mailto:markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]]

> Thanks for applying the patch! There are still some failures in the
> thread tests due to is_enum (and some more) from type_traits
> and due to
> failures from function (also because of type traits). I have
> fixes for
> those but I'm unsure wheter to post them now or wait until 1.29.0 is
> finally out.
>
> Markus

Well, assuming we are close to a release (which I really hope!), applying
them to the RC branch may be risky if they contain substantial changes.
However, I see no reason not to apply them to the trunk; please post them!

[Note: If there was an award for "Patcher of the month"... Great work!]

Thanks,

Bjorn Karlsson