From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-26 07:46:10

From: "Iain K.Hanson" <iain.hanson_at_[hidden]>

I'm pretty sure that's not the problem. Boost.Build never tries to create a
directory with a nonexistent parent. I think the problem is that Cygwin
bjam doesn't recognize the line-ending conventions with which I've checked
out all my jamfiles. If I force cvs to use unix-style line endings, I'd bet
everything works.

           David Abrahams * Boost Consulting