From: Herve Bronnimann (hbr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-26 21:07:38

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 05:06:07PM -0400, Eric Woodruff wrote:
> Is boost::interval<> in the current release? If so, where can I find it?

No, we just finished the review, and have to act on the comments before
interval<> is integrated into a release. But you can find the current
library in the sandbox. A few things will still change so don't really
depend on it yet, but you can take a peek...

(Guillaume already acted on a few comments, so what's in the sandbox is
not what we submitted for review any more).

Best,

--
Herve'