From: Jason D Schmidt (jd.schmidt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-26 21:05:53

I've received some good feedback about what people would like to see in
an
fft function and some good criticisms of my current implementation. I
think
I will go back and try to implement a number of different fft routines
and
determine some of the trade-offs, and try a variety of optimizations.
This
way, if I thoroughly explore the issues and actually measure the
performance, I can present those things when I actually submit some fft
routines to Boost. Thanks for your feedback, everyone, and I check the
developers' list daily, so if anyone has any further questions/comments,
keep it coming.

Jason Schmidt

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.