From: Mattias Flodin (flodin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-09-27 01:38:33

On Thu, Sep 26, 2002 at 08:03:30PM -0400, David Abrahams wrote:
> Have I mentioned recently how totally cool MPL's lambda facility is?
> I can't believe I can do things like this, even with MSVC6. It makes my
> metaprograms SO much easier to manage!
>
> mpl::logical_and<
> is_reference_to_class<add_reference<mpl::_> >
> , mpl::logical_not<
> is_reference_to_args<add_reference<mpl::_> >

Yes, way cool, but with a syntax that could scare a full-grown man. :)

(when will we see a language that is designed to support metaprogramming
in a writable and readable way?)

(and yes, that's a rhetorical question; if you feel like answering
please do not perceive this as an attempt to start a thread on the
mailing list, answer in a private mail instead :)

--
Mattias Flodin <flodin_at_[hidden]>  -  http://www.cs.umu.se/~flodin/
Room NADV 102